Breakfast With Santa Will Benefit The Salvation Army
Join the excitement and experience the magic of the Christmas season with a Breakfast with Santa benefiting The Salvation Army on Dec. 12 at the County Line Apple Orchard.
Come enjoy first-class breakfast cuisine with your family. Each dish at this year’s Breakfast with Santa Taste of Care will be crafted by the passionate chefs from local Health Care Communities battling for Top Chef Honors.
Visit with Santa for your holiday pictures and enjoy all of the Christmas fun included with paid admission. Activities include:
- Professional Photo with Santa
- Enjoy a Holiday Breakfast
- Visit the petting zoo
- Enjoy Character visits
- Ornament Decorating
- Live Music by the Salvation Army Brass Band
- FREE! Raffle Ticket entry to win a Playstation 4 with each ticket purchased! (Additional Tickets available for purchase)
- Miniature Christmas Tree Raffle for those who enter to win
Register for Breakfast With Santa now at TasteOfCare.Net for the discounted admission of $12. Tickets are $15 at the door. Children 3 years old and under are free.
Breakfast with Santa is at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 12 at County Line Apple Orchard, 200 S. County Line Rd, Hobart, IN 46342.